- Attitudes to the value of whistleblowing
- The impact of new technologies and social media on the role and nature of whistleblowing
- Differences in attitudes to whistleblowing in different social or cultural contexts
- Citizens’ propensity to ‘blow the whistle’ on wrongdoing, particularly to the media
- Citizen preferences regarding how to blow the whistle on wrongdoing, including issues of anonymity, communication and trust when dealing with the media.
Answer the surveyAnyone can answer the survey, anywhere in the world, provided they do so only once.
The research team encourages as many people as possible to complete the survey – whether they think whistleblowing is good or bad. The survey is for everyone, not just whistleblowers.
The survey takes between 15 and 20 minutes.
Click here to complete the survey: https://whistleblowingsurvey.org/
For more information about the Survey, download the project information sheet "
If you want any further info or details, email email@example.com