Here are a few links to some of them.
- "Bosses lack courage to stop bullying" (NSW WorkCover receives more than 5000 calls a year about bullying)
- Tougher penalties needed to make employers take responsbility for workplace bullying (ACTU's submission)
- ACTU wants jail terms for bullying (ACTU submission)
- Working too hard for bully boy boss (Unions NSW)
- Psychopath bosses (Report from Tasmania)
- Workplace bullying is on the rise, inquiry told (Tasmania)
- Victims urged to dob bullies (Tasmania)
- ASU calls for the adoption of a nationally harmonised workplace bullying policy (Australian Services Union)
Brodie Panlock's parents spoke at the Public Hearing in Melbourne and Monash University also made a submission.
In a timeous article, TIME magazine have reported on workplace bullying and provides research findings from nurses in Canada (Workplace Bullying: The Problem — and Its Costs — Are Worse Than We Thought)
- Darwin Tuesday 17 July 2012,
- BRISBANE:Wednesday 18 July 2012
- ADELAIDE:Tuesday 7 August 2012
- PERTH: Wednesday 8 August 2012
- CANBERRA: Friday 17 August 2012