Under his management,
- 195 staff and students have reported workplace bullying
- 56.4% diagnosed with depression
- 23.1% (45 individuals) had considered or attempted suicide
- 44% (72) had made a formal complaint about the bullying.
- Human Resources was aware of at least 55 cases
- 3% had obtained satisfactory outcome to their formal complaint
- 15 individuals had been gagged by the university
Anti-bullying posters put up at the uni were taken down (anti-gay-bullying posters are allowed).
One member of our committee was stopped by security and prevented from putting up posters (according to security, Nick Saunders had ordered this).
Youtube anti-bullying video blocked by the uni - not available to view in Australia
Hundreds of comments on these articles by other victims of bullying.
And the list here does not include Nick Saunders' previous "achievements" - the long history of bullying and removal of anyone who speaks out about misconduct.
A fish rots from the head down! *
Bond University, get ready and be prepared for the arrival of your new DVC.
Bond University, you will not be able to claim in future years that "you did not know" about Nick Saunders' history.
*(When an organization fails, it is the leadership that is the root cause).