Location: Trades Hall Council, L2-R3, Devonshire House, 406 King, Newcastle West, NSW 2302
Date of next meeting: Wednesday, September 25th, 2013.
Time: 11.30am – 1.30pm.
Important: Please RSVP by 24th September 2013 on (02) 9749 7566 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Please feel free to invite friends, family members and other interested community members who may be able to assist us moving forward.
There are a number of initiatives we would like to discuss that will forward our aim of highlighting the adverse impact changes are having on injured workers and their families.
- Unions NSW WHS representative presentation
- Workers Compensation research & information session
- Representative from Turner Freeman Lawyers will be in attendance
- Injured workers share their experiences
- Community based activities
- Any other issues " stop bullying stop bullying stop bullying with UoN stop bullying with UoN