- PhD in XXX or other relevant discipline, or equivalent research outcomes. For Level B, currently enrolled or intending to enrol in PhD in XXX or other relevant discipline, or equivalent research outcomes. NO PhD - INTENDING TO ENROL MAYBE?
- Eligibility for practising membership of (professional body) and involvement in relevant professional bodies and networks. YES
- A track record of research excellence demonstrated through scholarly publications in highly ranked journals. NO JOURNAL OR OTHER PUBLICATIONS AT ALL
- Demonstrated potential for success in competitive grant acquisition.NO GRANT APPLICATIONS, LET ALONE SUCCESSFUL ONES
- Proven ability to deliver high quality, innovative teaching and effective course administration. NO TEACHING EXPERIENCE, NO COURSE ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of contemporary issues, policies, practices and debates in the discipline. PROBABLY
- Capacity to successfully supervise research higher degree candidates NO - DOES NOT HAVE A HIGHER DEGREE
- Capacity to make contributions to administrative leadership at School, Faculty, or University level. POSSIBLY - AFTER SOME TIME.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team. POSSIBLY.
|Brown nosing (Image)|